Seven Summits Centre for Learning in Rossland, BC is a new learning partner of Navigate. Students who attend the Centre in Rossland will have direct access to the full range of core and elective courses that are designed using provincial curriculum, and taught by fully certified BC teachers. Seven Summits offers a learner-centred, inquiry based learning approach that includes the entire BC grade 8-12 high school graduation program, as well as a diverse suite of dynamic independent study choices and community initiatives.
This program is designed to create a rich, flexible and respectful learning environment where the teacher, parent and child are partners working together to develop and support their child’s education. Teachers build on and engage your child’s natural curiosity and experience learning at their own pace through their personal passions.
- The Seven Summits program encourages you to work at your own pace and schedule
- Your child’s learning happens at any time and place, expanding beyond a classroom setting
- Students (and parents) are welcome to join our optional classroom learning days (only available in certain locations) to meet fellow students and enjoy hands-on learning activities
- Rossland, BC
- Any student in the Rossland area interested in discovering new learning options
- Seven Summits fosters your child’s natural curiosity
- Parents are active team players, working with our teachers to create individual learning plans
- Optional class participation (available in certain areas) in a small group setting
- Develops rich community partnerships which provide real-life experiences
- To register for this program just click the “Enroll Now” button
- Or contact Alison for more information