View the complete Learning Outcomes for this course: Psychology 11
Personal Psychology 1: The Road to Self-discovery is a fully online course.
Self-knowledge is the key to self-improvement! Psychology is a subject that can be applied to everyday life. New research and ideas will change the way we view ourselves and each other. This course offers exciting online psychology experiments about our own behaviour and how we behave with other people.
- Unit 1 – An Invitation to the World of Psychology (First Assignment)
- Unit 2 – Research and Ethics
- Unit 3 – Infancy and Childhood
- Unit 4 – Adolescence
- Unit 5 – Adulthood and Aging
- Unit 6 – Brain, Body and Behaviour
- Unit 7 – Sensation and Perception
- Unit 8 – States of Consciousness
- First Assignment – 10%
- Assignments – Lab & Text Questions 40%
- Discussions: 25%
- Unit Quizzes, Midterm and & Final Exam 25%
Required Resources: a computer with internet access.
BC Performance Standards